What could be more British than a classic English country garden and razor-sharp tailoring (except for bad weather and bulldogs, perhaps)? If there is anything, Sarah Burton is yet to cement its status in an Alexander McQueen
collection, knowing the power of a bold floral on a sleek shirt. You can almost hear the painterly print on this silk-twill number calling out from beneath a blazer, but the slim cut and spread collar keep it contained.
- Alexander McQueen silk-twill shirt
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Spread collar
- One-button barrel cuffs
- Slim-fit, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, all-over painted print, pearlescent buttons, curved hem
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Collar size 15.5: Length 29", chest 38"
- Model is 6ft and wears a collar size 15.5
DKNGDSP ALEXANDER MCQUEEN - Rose-print silk-twill shirt Black 6924675