Italy may be the fatherland of menswear tailoring, but John Oscar Jacobson
put Sweden on the map when he opened his business in 1903. Retaining a classic canvas and modernising the style lines for the everyday, the Edgar blazer
creates a seamless fit on the body. But it’s casually inclined with the softened structure of the shoulders and exposed stitching of the patch pockets. Really, the agenda you have depends on how it’ll be portrayed.
- Oscar Jacobson woven blazer
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Slim-fit, notch lapels, button hole at lapel, single-breasted, four non-functioning buttons at cuffs, one welt pocket at chest, all-over herringbone weave, two patch pockets at front, double vent detailing at back hem, interior pockets, fully lined
- 34% cotton, 30% acrylic, 16% linen, 13% nylon, 7% polyester
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 31", shoulder width 18", sleeve length 32", waist 38"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
CIFUSQP OSCAR JACOBSON - Edgar slim-fit woven blazer Blue 6972455